Forum-land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandma, I've been unruly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
purikiss

purikiss

Grandma, I've been unruly Empty
PostSubject: Grandma, I've been unruly   Grandma, I've been unruly EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 pm

I can't... even... format anything. damn it, anyway

New mix! For no reason. Idk what this even is but I hope you gain something

Fist, Lap, Smile - (okay technical difficulties, will email songs)

Tracklist:

Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
Obedear - Purity Ring
Belispeak - Purity Ring
Lofticries - Purity Ring
Lilies of the Valley - Jun Miyake
Genesis - Grimes
Phone Sex - Blood Diamonds ft. Grimes
Into the Past - Nero
Fantasy - MS MR
Dark Doo Wop - MS MR
Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestra version) - Lana Del Rey
Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings) - Silversun Pickups
Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
Love is Blindness - Jack White
Your Daddy Wouldn't Know - Jerrica
Rabid - Nicole Dollanganger
Ugly - Nicole Dollanganger
Sweet Girl - Nicole Dollanganger
Crave You - Flight Facillities ft. Giselle
Still Into You - Paramore

Notes:

Frank Ocean breaks my heart sometimes, not this song though. Purity Ring is my latest obsession. Jun Miyake's other music is absolutely worth listening to, try "All Names" and "Here and After" for more. Everybody like Grimes. MS MR is sort of like Florence and the Machine, minus Florence and plus a girl with blue hair. Their first album came out a few months ago, would recommend. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff from the Gatsby soundtrack on here. I've kind of gotten tired of the Silversun Pickups lately but I did download their entire discography, so if that tells you anything... and I still really like these two songs. I am in love with Jack White a little bit, js. Jerrica is actually just the name of someone I follow on tumblr, she posted this song. I love it and I sing it all the time, I think it's beautiful. Nicole Dollanganger is another person I follow on tumblr, but she has a couple of albums that she produced herself. They're not, like, studio/professional recordings, but it doesn't matter. Her voice is so beautiful, but she sings about dirty and violent things sometimes. It was so hard to choose which songs to put on, because I love them all so much... if you like these please listen to the rest of her songs. Flight Facilities - not specifically recommending this band, but I like this song. Some dubstep remix of it is everywhere right now, including on Teen Wolf, and the strip club where my mom took Sarah and I (???). Still Into You is my super feel good song right now!! *jumps around my room in undies and kneesocks singing into a hairbrush*

ok bye

Last edited by purikiss on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't make tables anymore?? :()
Back to top Go down

Grandma, I've been unruly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum-land :: Arts :: Music-
Jump to: