Forum-land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tattoos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trash_

trash_

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: tattoos   tattoos EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:44 pm

i guess this is something we talk about fairly a lot IRL but i thought it would make a cool time forum topic too!

dream tattoos? cool tattoos? art you just want to stick on your body? post it here!

currently i'm all infatuated with the idea of putting something takato yamamoto-esque on my body but i dunno if i'd ever actually go through with it
[link] [link] [link]
Back to top Go down
Internet_Detective

Internet_Detective

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 pm

ooooh I really like the dear one.

Well obviously I want a deathly hallows symbol. Either on my wrist or my right shoulder blade.

I was also thinking about getting something to do with my mom. Like this (except without the "Dunning")

Edit: This would be so cool
Back to top Go down
purikiss

purikiss

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:27 pm

@Stef oh yeah, I see his art on tumblr all the time. I especially like the last one, I thin that would make a badass tattoo. Related: Saint Sebastian?

@Sarah I think wrist would be better for deathly hallows, that's my opinion. Where would you get the loon (duck?)? don't really like the cherry blossoms but I like the idea of a tattoo on that area

I have moon-themed tattoos on my mind right now. The main one I've been thinking about is a crescent moon on the back of my neck, like this, but I can't decide which way I would want it to point.

I also like the idea of getting the phases of the moon up my arm, like this (but without the writing, obviously). I wouldn't do both, though. Too much moons.

Can we talk piercings too? Lately I've really wanted to get a lip piercing on the top and bottom, but on one side? Like this. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
purikiss

purikiss

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Actually I forgot, I really want to get a tattoo on the inside of my bottom lip. That's probably the tattoo I'm most likely to get for real. Obviously it would have to be simple, either a word or a symbol, but I'm not sure what. I'll have to wait until I get my braces off though because I always get blisters there from my lip getting caught on them and I wouldn't want to get, like, a scar that distorts the tattoo. I guess it's kind of dumb to want a tattoo for a specific location and not for a specific thing, but whatever. I wonder how much it would hurt...
Back to top Go down
Internet_Detective

Internet_Detective

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:15 pm

I think all those options are really cool. The moon phases might be a little obtrusive though.

Those piercings look awesome.

I think the tattoo lip would be AMAZING. You should do it right now.

If I could dress you up like a little doll. You would get those lip piercings and a moon on your bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
alex.annejohn

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 am

I was thinking about getting a lip piercing for a while as well, but I don't think that I would ever have the guts to actually do it. It would be in the middle though, and a ring, not studs.

I plan to get more ear piercings definitely.
Although, this would be easier than an actual piercing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ear-Cuff-No-Piercing-Earring-Upper-Cartilage-Ear-Cuff-Black-Design-A21-/271087461183
That's basically what I want.

I never really wear earrings in my current holes anymore, but I'd want stuff that just stays in fairly permanently.

Tatto-wise: I want a small star just below my right ear. I also want something on my left shoulder/back. Something vaguely reminiscent of water. I wouldn't want any of them to be coloured.
Back to top Go down
purikiss

purikiss

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

I like ear cuffs! I have a few, since I've never had pierced ears. I recently got this, which is a different sort of ear cuff, but it's cool.

I think in terms of colour I would really prefer a tattoo in dark blue ink rather than black, but I wouldn't want any of my tattoos coloured in either. I do think some tattoos look really good coloured in but the kind of stuff I'm interested in putting on my body is just symbols, rather than pictures.

Whatever tattoo I get it would have to enhance the part of the body it was on. I can't imagine just slapping a picture of something on my body, it would have to be designed completely with the location in mind. I really like the idea of getting bones tattooed on your body, like, maybe getting your vertebrae tattooed up your back where your actual vertebrae are? I don't think I would actually do that but I would really really like to see it on someone. Like, getting a skull tattooed on your face is really cool. Basically I like bodies and tattoos that bring out aspects of the body are really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: tattoos   tattoos Empty

Back to top Go down

tattoos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum-land :: Arts :: Visual Arts-
Jump to: