Forum-land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

christmas break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex.annejohn

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: christmas break   christmas break EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 am

I exist on the zee forum now. and in the not too distant future will exist in guelph, in person!
my current plan is to have an epic new years party, however since that is near the end of my visit I am hoping/can possibly plan other social events throughout. I fly home on the 17th. i is excited.
Back to top Go down
purikiss

purikiss

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas break   christmas break EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

Okay so New Years party like on actual New Years, right? Do you want some sweet bartending? I think we need a better arrangement/layout but seriously drinking is better with a little grenadine. Which I left at your house. I think. We should also have games. I love games. Not like Risk.

In terms of other social events, well, obviously we want to see you asap when you get back. I assume the 17th is out, since travel takes a long time and stuff. Do your parents want to monopolize you for the first few days or should we plan to see you like the next day? And do you want us to visit at your house or should someone organize a gathering at one of our houses?

Then Stacey's have some very vague and ever-changing thing sometime after christmas. Do you guys know anything about that?
Back to top Go down
alex.annejohn

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas break   christmas break EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am

like on actual new years. like from the 31st to the 1st. although i haven't actually asked my parents yet so its still pending approval.
I would most definitely like sweet bartending. I am sick (kind of literally) of straight vodka shots. Im hoping people are willing to pay like $10-15 and then i can get lots of different kinds of stuff and it will be yummy and fun. I agree with games. I guess I should plan this soon before everyone has other plans.
I don't think I'm being monopolized by my family immediately, thats more right around christmas, so feel free to both call me/text me drop by unexpectedly whenever. I'll try and make an effort to contact people and organize stuff but ya know, I'm also lazy.
Back to top Go down
Internet_Detective

Internet_Detective

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas break   christmas break EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

YAY! New Years party! I. AM. IN.

Stacey's having trouble getting a straight answer from her parents so it looks her party might not be happening. And if it does it will probably a small party and not a huge one like she wanted. However Evan volunteered his house when I hung out with him today so their might be hope yet.

I"M VERY EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALEX!

christmas break Hug-athurprincess
Back to top Go down
purikiss

purikiss

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas break   christmas break EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 pm

in case your parents don't decide to approve, Alex, my mom told me that the Barenaked Ladies are doing a (free) concert at Niagara falls for new years eve. We were just talking about them so I thought I'd mention it. It is the "new" Barenaked Ladies (without Steven Page), but still... I've done Niagara Falls at new years before and it was fun : ) It all depends on the weather, though. Then we could visit Stef! Anyway it's a backup plan.

I'd definitely like to have a Christmas gathering (I wouldn't say a full fledged party, esp since it would be drink-free) but I also want to visit St Catharines and I don't want to ask for too much time off work since they fired the girl before me for taking too much time off. So anything I plan will be only one week's notice and not a big deal. But I will let everyone know if/when I am having a gathering asap.

I am going to ask for the weekend of my birthday off, but I am not completely sure what I want to do for that (whether I'll have a party, make someone else have it, etc). Plan for a party though. PLAN FOR A PARTY. JAN 14-15-16 SOMETIME THERE WILL BE A PARTY.

THAT IS ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

christmas break Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas break   christmas break Empty

Back to top Go down

christmas break
Page 1 of 1